Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ok now what?

Finally succumbed to blogging online. I use to blog years ago about life in New York pre-motherhood, when looking back I had a bizillion hours of free time. So no promises where this will lead..
So who is Noopsy and Wawah? Well Noopsy is actually a pull along snoopy dog from nonno Carmelo, but Aurelia couldn't say snoopy back when she first started uttering her first words. And Wawah is Olivia, her talking baby doll who amongst other sounds says waa wahhh as she cries. Took me a while to put two and two together. Clearly she wasn't interested in the name given by her nonna vincenzina.
18months later Noopsy and Wawah are still very much loved and part of our extensive family.
How will I use this blog? Most likely a recording of aurelias memorable sayings which I don't ever write down (bad mum I know) and anything that inspires. Her art, parenting information, photos etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment